Kraig loves craft beer. He has a log of the 8,000 beers he has tasted! And he loves beer so much so that he opened Hop City for all the other craft beer lovers out there. We discuss:
- proliferation of craft beer,
- the home brewing hobby,
- his new store in Birmingham,
- best beers for Thanksgiving,
- the birth of growlers,
- and the wine DNA score they developed.
Justin used to play professional soccer and moved from South Africa to open 10 Degrees South in 1996. Some of the highlights:
- a description of South African food and its many influences,
- how southern cooking has slowly worked its way into the South African cuisine at 10 Degrees,
- the very special relationship he has with the executive chef,
- the very, very special relationship he has with his nationally acclaimed interior decorator,
- the origin of the word Yebo, which is Zulu and the name of his new tapas place,
- and his plans for the future.
Great interviews, two really interesting guys, both with great stories. Enjoy!